Pearsons BTEC Tech award in Performing Arts and Music Practice
We are experienced at planning and delivering BTEC Tech Awards, vocational qualifications for 14-16 year olds equivalent to GCSE’s. Working alongside accredited schools we take responsibility for designing the course, preparing all learning material and facilitating lessons.
BTECs are high-quality, career-focused qualifications grounded in the real world of work. Courses focus on skills-based learning and are designed around themed units. This practical approach allows BTEC learners to develop and apply the knowledge and skills that employers, colleges and universities are looking for.
Diverse Voices is an accredited Arts Award centre, experienced and trained to support young people achieve Bronze and Silver Arts Awards, a level 2 QCF qualification.
Arts award enables young people to enjoy the arts, develop creative and leadership skills, achieving a national qualification managed by Trinity College London in association with the Arts Council.
Arts Awards supports young people’s creative development in five key ways:
- Participation- Arts Award encourages and supports young people aged 11-25 to develop their interest and participation in arts, media and cultural activities
- Talent- Supporting young people’s creative development and nurturing talent
- New Experiences- Complementing and extending the arts and cultural experiences young people have within formal education
- Teamwork and Leadership- Providing opportunities for collaborative work and leadership which promotes young people’s personal development
- Research and Pathways- Providing opportunities for young people to research and identify progression routes in the arts and cultural sectors
For more information see www.artsaward.org.uk
Diverse Voices are a unique theatre company - hugely creative and adaptable. The group have performed and facilitated workshops around risk taking behaviours in a variety of settings including our annual Teen Voices Conference. They have the ability to engage extremely effectively with young people including some of the most vulnerable and challenging. The drama experience they provide is consistently of a high standard, engaging and relevant to young people. Diverse Voices have also provided targeted interventions using drama as a stimulus, to children and young people at risk of gang involvement. Evaluations from schools and other settings consistently rate their work as excellent or outstanding. The members of Diverse Voices are consummate professional. Their passion and commitment to the work they undertake with young people is evident in every project, as is their vision and determination to provide opportunities for young people to succeedMary Nielson - Public Health Strategist
Online courses for Key Stage 2 and 3 pupils covering SRE with creative learning material designed to be engaging and interactive.
Diverse Voices offer a range of programs suitable for all ages and abilities in mainstream schools, alternative provisions, youth clubs and youth offending…