We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. By visiting www.diversevoices.co.uk, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
(1) What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect and use the following personal and non-personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website, such as IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views, this non-personal information is used as a diagnostic and administrative tool for identifying system problems and administering the Site;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of filling our contact or feedback form (including name, email address);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
(2) Security Of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Diverse Voices does not sell, give or trade its contact lists. We will not provide your information to third parties and your email address and other information will NOT be resold to any third parties.
(3) Policy Amendments
(4) Your Rights
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of third party websites.